TWO OFFICIAL GEOPOLYMER CONFERENCES SCHEDULED EVERY YEAR
At the January 2009 Daytona Beach conference, Professor Joseph Davidovits (Geopolymer Institute, France) and Professor Waltraud Kriven (University of Illinois, USA) agreed to organize two official complementary and different conferences, every year:
– one located in the USA , in January, at Daytona Beach, Florida, Geopolymer Symposium within the Frame of the International Conference on Advanced Ceramics and Composites. This is a regular conference for scientists.
– the second in Europe, in July, in Saint-Quentin, France, the GeopolymerCamp: it is a gathering, a workshop, not a traditional conference.
For 2010 we have an additional event for Asia (India) yielding the following official calendar
7-10 December, Annamalai University,
Tamil Nadu, INDIA
In preparation with Professor C.Antony Jeyasehar, Department of Civil and Structural Engineering, Annamalai University, Annamalainagar 608002 Tamilnadu, India.
Go to Conference-India
– 7. December: International Workshop on Geopolymers for building materials
- Geopolymer Cement (chaired by Prof. J. Davidovits)
- Geopolymer Concrete (chaired by Prof. V.J. Rangan)
- Geopolymer Bricks (LTGS) (chaired by Prof. J. Davidovits)
– 8-10 December: 7th Structural Engineering Convention (SEC 2010)
Keynote lecture (Prof. J. Davidovits) on Geopolymer Science dedicated to building materials.
5-7 July, Saint-Quentin, France
Organized by the Geopolymer Institute,
International workshop on geopolymer science, technology and applications, as well as archaeology. Celebrating 31-year anniversary of the Geopolymer Institute.
Go to GeopolymerCamp
24–29 January, Daytona Beach, Florida, USA,
Organized by the American Ceramic Society,
34th International Conference on Advanced Ceramics and Composites,
Focused Session: Geopolymers and inorganics polymers on January 25-26.
Go to Daytona Symposia